COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
• We confirm that we collect that information from you which is required to extend the services available on the site.
• At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers.
• In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
• In relation to our paid services, we may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the site.
• We also gather and stores the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behavior pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value-added services to you.
• Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
• User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
• We retain user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
• User may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to email@example.com. The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
• Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
• For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
• For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
• For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
• For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
• For generating business enquires and trade leads.
• For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
• Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
• We, and outsiders with whom we accomplice, may utilize cookies, pixel labels, web reference points, cell phone IDs, "streak treats" and comparative documents or advancements to gather and store data in regard to your utilization of the website and track your visits to outsider sites.
• Outsiders whose products or services are open or promoted through the site, including online networking destinations, may likewise utilize cookies or comparable apparatuses, and we encourage you to check their protection strategies for data about their cookies and the practices pursued by them. We don't control the acts of outsiders and their security approaches oversee their communications with you.
• Please contact us regarding any questions or clarifications. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.